Give Kids The World
IAAPA World Passport for Kids
IAAPA’s support of Give Kids The World Village (GKTW) in Kissimmee, Florida, is very important to the children with critical illnesses who visit this special place.
The World Passport for Kids—Get Involved!
When children who have visited GKTW head home they receive a one-of-a kind gift: The IAAPA World Passport for Kids. This special program, and the IAAPA member facilities that take part, provide GKTW families with the opportunity to continue to make special memories once they return home. The IAAPA World Passport Program provides complimentary admission to GKTW Wish children and their immediate families for a one-year period following their visit to the Village.
Here's how it works:
- GKTW provides Wish families with an IAAPA World Passport for Kids certificate and a list of participating IAAPA member facilities.
- Families coordinate directly with the participating facility they wish to visit. Each location has individual policies regarding planning a visit, and families work within those parameters.
- The IAAPA World Passport for Kids is valid for the Wish child and his/her immediate family for one year from date of issue.
- Partner facilities are only obligated to provide free admission; many participants also include additional amenities including complimentary parking, wheelchair and stroller rental, and meals.
To Become an IAAPA Member Partner in the IAAPA World Passport for Kids Program, IAAPA members need to complete and submit the Partner Contact Information form. If you have questions, please contact [email protected]
Download a complete list of IAAPA member partners in the IAAPA World Passport for Kids program.
Get Your Entire Company Involved
GKTW is an 84-acre, nonprofit resort. It operates 365 days a year, welcoming thousands of families for a cost-free, memorable visit that includes accommodations, meals, on-site entertainment, transportation, and so much more. To help keep expenses low, many IAAPA members donate their time, talent, and resources to help the Village continue its mission.
Ways to help include:
- Donate in-kind items from the current Wish List, available online.
- Take part in fundraising events held each year during IAAPA Expo.
- Volunteer your time and share your talent.
- Work directly with GKTW. Contact the Village at [email protected] or at +1 407/396-1114.
Thank you for making a difference in a child's life!