Virtual Education Conference Show Policies
IAAPA reserves the right to prohibit and prevent the attendance, participation, or registration of any individual or firm for any reason with the exclusive discretion of IAAPA, prior or during the virtual event. IAAPA need not disclose or describe the reasons for its decision to do so.
By registering for the IAAPA virtual event your contact information including name and company name will be visible during the event to other attendees as you interact in chat rooms, and shared with the event sponsors.
You must be over the age of 13 or use the website under the consent and supervision of parental or guardian.
Code of Conduct
- IAAPA virtual events provide an ideal opportunity to exchange information, participate in education sessions, and network. Please remember to be considerate, respectful, and collaborative. IAAPA is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin. We expect all attendees, journalists, speakers, staff, volunteers, organizers, vendors, and exhibitors/sponsors to help us ensure a safe and positive experience for everyone.
- Do not initiate or participate in any activities that are prohibited below, illegal, harmful, or interfere with anyone's use of the virtual event, including the sending of e-mail or instant messaging spam.
- Comply with all applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations, and these Show Policies.
You are solely responsible for the activity which occurs under your user account. You are prohibited from, and agree not to:
- create false user accounts, use another individual’s user account or otherwise access the virtual event in an unauthorized manner;
- copy, modify, reproduce, transmit, republish, distribute or create derivatives of any of the content, software or materials available in the virtual event;
- launch any automated system, including, but not limited to, “robots”, “spiders” or “offline readers” which access the virtual event platform in a manner that sends more request messages to the platform in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- transmit material that contains malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful elements;
- use the communication systems made available to you within the virtual event for commercial solicitation, unless expressly authorized to do so by the virtual event sponsor or intentionally omit, delete, forge or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing and internet protocol addresses;
- collect or harvest any personally identifiable information;
- make or submit any sexually explicit, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, discriminatory or abusive statements or content;
- impersonate any other person or entity or stalk or otherwise harass any other user;
- make or submit any obscene, hateful or otherwise offensive material, comments or content;
- submit content which features pornographic, sexually explicit, describes or encourages dangerous our illegal acts, graphic or gratuitously violent content; or
- invade another user’s privacy or publish another user’s personally identifiable information without such user’s consent.
Please contact IAAPA with any questions, concerns, or to report a violation of the Show Policies.