Mastering Your Brand
Funworld Live!—the monthly program streaming live from IAAPA News—goes beyond the pages of Funworld magazine and expands the conversation with thought-leaders.
In this episode, a collection of branding and marketing experts provide insight, tips, suggestions, and ways to use your brand to empower repeat visitation and convert casual guests into devoted fans.
Originally streamed live on Facebook from the Tokyo Kitty karaoke club in downtown Cincinnati, the program can now be viewed in its entirety here on the IAAPA News Hub.
Guests appearing in alphabetical order:
- Julie Estrada of Merlin Entertainments, Head of North American Communications
- Leah Koch of Holiday World, Director of Communications
- Jessica Mahoney at Aquatic Development Group, Director of Marketing
- Rebecca Parnell at JRA, Senior Project Manager
- Jacob Trevino of Gorilla Cinema Presents, Founder and Owner
Questions and answers include:
How can multi-ownership operators allow each location can stand on its own?
Do you put your corporate name in lights?
What questions do you ask yourself the most often on how to manage the brands?
What kind of research do you do (survey, focus group, one-on-one interviews)? How often? What feedback surprises you?
Share the biggest lesson you learned that can help other attractions leaders. What’s the biggest mistake?