IAAPA 2021 Monthly Themes
Review the monthly themes in 2021 to make the most of your IAAPA benefits.
IAAPA has countless products, services, and resources for members. That’s why during each month in 2021, we will focus on a different theme important to the global attractions industry. With each theme comes a full suite of resources and tools, webinars, stories, and continued ways to connect so you can find exactly what you’re looking for.
September is Disruptive Innovation
IAAPA Expo Europe – September 27-30
Bring the learnings, latest products, and emerging trends back to your business at the leisure industry’s premier event in Europe. From Sept. 27 to 30, IAAPA Expo Europe in Barcelona provides a unique opportunity for attendees to reconnect with industry professionals and discover the innovations and insights shaping the future of the attractions industry including:
- Opening Ceremony with keynote delivered by Travel Journalist and Tourism Advisor Doug Lansky on Futureproofing the Attractions Industry followed by an opening reception at Tibidabo
- New! Sustainability Day at PortAventura – a full day program dedicated to learning about sustainable operations
- New! Cheers to Our Mistakes: listen and learn from industry leaders Andreas Andersen (Liseberg) and Jim Pattison Jr. (Ripley Entertainment), and raise a glass to the failures, as we help each other advance and grow.
Our Top Reads
Immersive Attraction Queues in the Post Covid-19 World
Designers share future innovations in queue layouts and features and discuss how physical queue design might change in the wake of the pandemic.
Visit the IAAPA News Hub for exclusive articles and industry news as well as the latest from Funworld Magazine.
IAAPA Certification: The Next Testing Window is Here
Now is the time to innovate yourself and stand out as a certified industry professional. IAAPA Certification offers a competitive edge, new career opportunities, and globally recognized credentials. With the all-new, exam-based IAAPA Certification Program is now open to anybody in the industry, around the world, who meets the basic qualifications to sit for the online exam. Exams are currently being offered through September 30.
You may be closer than you think to earning an IAAPA Certification. Learn the steps to becoming IAAPA Certified.
Other Resources in September
- IAAPA YP Webinar + Exchange: A Student's Guide to Rocking IAAPA Expo Europe – September 6
- IAAPA Online Learning Course: Food Safety: Foundations for Leading an Effective Food Safety Program
- IAAPA Tour at Universal Beijing Resort – September 10-11
- IAAPA Virtual Safety Institute – September 15-16
- IAAPA Institute for Attractions Managers (Virtual) – September 20-24
- IAAPA Virtual Water Park Forum: Latin America and Caribbean – September 21-28