Thrive Live! How to Get the Most Out of Exhibiting in a Post-COVID World
CEU(s): 1 Webinar | .5 Exchange
10 - 11 a.m. EDT
As trade shows fully re-open in the wake of the pandemic, it's important to stay up-to-date on the latest operational developments and best practices to help you prepare to return to in person exhibiting or plan for improved exhibiting success and greater ROI. You won't want to miss this special IAAPA exhibitor webinar featuring 30+ year expo veteran and leading exhibiting productivity expert, Jefferson Davis of Competitive Edge. Learning the Exhibit Marketing Process™ -- his proven method that has helped exhibiting clients generate more than $800 million in combined results.
Join us for this strategic planning session that will help you assess your current and previous level of execution and identify specific areas to focus on over the coming months as you prepare for successful IAAPA Expos.
- What’s new at IAAPA Expos 2022
- Overview of important exhibitor deadlines and the exhibitor services guides
- Money saving exhibitor packages from official contractors
- Tips to stretch your exhibiting investment and save money
- Important events for exhibitors
- The top challenges for exhibitors returning to live Expos
- How to cost-justify your investment and plan for exhibiting ROI
- How to utilize IAAPA marketing opportunities to increase awareness and drive traffic
- Quick exercise to determine which areas you need to address to improve productivity
- How to use the award-winning Exhibitor Success & ROI Center
- Q&A with the IAAPA team and exhibiting productivity expert Jefferson Davis
Session includes an electronic participant workbook.
The company was founded in 1991 in San Bruno, CA by Jefferson Davis. From 1985 through 1990, Jefferson exhibited at over 200 tradeshows. In 1988, he began an intensive study on how to make tradeshows more productive and profitable by assembling the complete body of accessible exhibiting knowledge that existed. In 1991, he wrote his first seminar “The Seven Secrets of Successful Tradeshow Selling” and marketed it to tradeshow organizers as a way to help exhibitors get better results.
Since 1991, Competitive Edge has become the most prolific and successful exhibitor educational and training firm in North America. Competitive Edge’s exhibitor educational programs have been delivered to over 270 association and for-profit show organizers, including over 50 of the TSNN Top 250 Tradeshows.