IAAPA Institute for Executive Education
IAAPA Institute for Executive Education at San Diego State University offers a unique opportunity for owners, CEOs, and senior-level leaders in the global attractions industry to broaden their strategic leadership skills. This exclusive week-long program was developed specifically for IAAPA and the attractions industry, and is taught by lead professors at San Diego State University. The program focuses on organizational change rather than individual development, and provides networking and learning opportunities in a classroom setting as well as in the field.
The program will commence in January 2021.
Details coming soon!
Is this course right for me?
- You own an attraction or are a senior-level leader (i.e., CEO, COO, SVP)
- Seek to address organizational change
- Have an interest in sharing best practices across member types
- You are ready to network and have fun with your industry peers
- Member Type
- Amusement Parks and Attractions
- Family Entertainment Centers
- Museums and Science Centers
- Water Parks
- Young Professionals
- Zoos and Aquariums