Let’s Take it Outside
May 1, 2020By Arthur Levine
Things to consider for outdoor entertainment:
- Capitalize on the appeal of your gardens and outdoor environments by presenting entertainment and festivals.
- Drive season pass sales by planning a series of concerts.
- Consider your goals and locate your outdoor entertainment accordingly.
- Work with vendors to recruit and book acts, manage the sound and lighting, and help promote entertainment.
- Allow 12 months to plan major entertainment presentations.
- Think of outdoor entertainment more as part of the park’s atmosphere than distinct shows that require undivided attention.