Start planning your travel to IAAPA Expo Europe 2020
London as host for IAAPA Expo Europe 2020
- Air Travel
IAAPA has partnered with the SkyTeam alliance to offer you a wide range of flight possibilities. They offer exclusive discounts of up to 15% on all SkyTeam airlines serving 1,150 destinations in 177 countries with over 14,500 daily flights.
- Savings – take advantage of exclusive discounts up to 15% in both Business and Economy Class; no fee for your online bookings.
- Convenience – book the most convenient itinerary online with any of the 19 SkyTeam member airlines.
- Reward Miles – earn Miles on your frequent flyer program of a SkyTeam member airline and save on your future travels
- Valuable services – SkyTeam Elite Plus, First and Business Class customers will experience SkyPriority, the alliance network red-carpet treatment, and will get access to the SkyTeam Lounges.
- SkyTeam network – travel to your event from virtually anywhere in the world with more than 14,500 daily flights covering more than 1,150 destinations in 179 countries.
SKYTEAM COMPRISES 19 WORLD-CLASS CARRIERS
To secure the best available accommodation within your budget we recommend you book as early as possible. IAAPA has partnered with BCD Meetings and Events to help you find affordable accommodation that meets your requirements and suits your requirements.
- No administration or handling fees
- Access to the lowest available rates
- Access to a wide selection of hotels
How to Book
Individuals & Small Groups (1-8 rooms)
You can reserve your hotels directly using the online reservation system. Just enter your arrival and departure date and make your choice from a wide selection of hotels. We advise you to book as soon as possible so we can guarantee the finest accommodation at affordable rates.
Group Bookings (9+ rooms)
We love hotel groups! For group bookings of 9 rooms send your request by e-mail to Emma, at [email protected], or call +44 1332 285590, so BCD can assist you with your booking. Our Special reference code is MQWJV.
This year’s Headquarters hotel will be Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
IAAPA Expo Europe attendees benefit from a reduced fare when travelling with Eurostar. Further information will be available to all confirmed attendees.
- 2020 Venue
One Western Gateway, Royal Victoria Dock, London E16 1XL
- Trade Show Floor Hours
- Tuesday, 22 Sept.: 10:00-18:00
- Wednesday, 23 Sept.: 10:00-18:00
- Thursday, 24 Sept.: 10:00-16:00
- On-Site Registration Hours
Know Before You Go
Before you arrive at an IAAPA Expo Europe, familiarize yourself with the IAAPA Expo Policies. Read More.