Attend IAAPA Expo Europe
All participants are requested to be fully vaccinated* or to have a negative COVID-19 test or have a proof that they have recovered from COVID-19. It is the participants’ sole responsibility and personal accountability to observe these rules. IAAPA will not do further checks.
* A person is considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after the 2nd dose of a two doses vaccine, or 4 weeks after one dose of a single dose vaccine.
BENEFIT FROM EARLY REGISTRATION
- Prices are Exclusive of VAT
- Register online at IAAPA Expo Europe and pick and choose your options including a special IAAPA Members package for multiticket purchases.
Package offer IAAPA MEMBERS only: The more tickets you buy, the more you save.
Online registrations benefit from Regular Price also during the Expo days.
A special COVID-19 insurance is part of the attendance package and a nominal fee of 5€ will be automatically included upon registration.
*To register onsite at the registration counters, please download the above forms in English or Spanish. Please note that onsite prices will be 20% higher than the regular prices. Please review the registration hours as listed on this page.
ENJOY IAAPA MEMBER PERKS
Benefit from free Expo access with two to five complimentary tickets (depending on the facility size) available for IAAPA facility members. Contact us at [email protected] to get your free Expo access ticket. IAAPA members also get discounted Special Events tickets and FREE access to the Conference, and more. Not a member yet? Become a member now!
Discounts and Packages: The more tickets you book, the more you save! Pick and save for up to five events happening during Expo. Special discount available for IAAPA members to attend the TEA Sate Conference.
- Show Guide
The IAAPA Expo Europe 2021 Show Guide provides all the information you need about the leisure industry's premier event in Europe. To see the guide click here
- Health & Safety FAQ
Question: What is the COVID-19 situation in Spain right now?
Answer: Spain is currently open to travel. Please review current travel rules per country, and check your home country rules for your return.
Question: What is the COVID-19 policy at IAAPA Europe Expo 2021 in Barcelona?
Answer: All participants are requested to be fully vaccinated* or to have a negative COVID-19 test or have a proof that they have recovered from COVID-19. It is the participants’ sole responsibility and personal accountability to observe these rules. IAAPA will not carry out further checks.
Question: Will I have to wear mask at IAAPA Europe Expo 2021?
Answer: Yes, you will be required to wear a mask at all times during the Expo. It can be removed for eating and drinking purposes. Only FFP2 and surgical masks are permitted.
Question: Will I have to physically distance while at IAAPA Europe Expo 2021?
Answer: Yes, you will be expected to physically distance (2m) while at registration, in the restaurants, in the conference area and on the show floor. All our conference areas including the theatre are set-up in line with Spanish government policy and take into account the required social distancing.
Question: Is there a COVID-19 testing facility onsite?
Answer: Yes, there is a testing facility onsite, located in Hall 2. It will be open: Tuesday, Sept. 28. 12:00 - 18:00 CEST Wednesday, Sept. 29 10:00 - 18:00 CEST Thursday, Sept. 30 10:00 - 18:00 CEST Both PCR and Antigen tests are offered at a cost of €90 (PCR) and €30 (Antigen).
Question: Who pays for my COVID-19 test?
Answer: It is your responsibility to pay for your own test, IAAPA does not cover test costs.
Question: If the test facility is closed, where can I get a test done?
Answer: Quiron Prevencion, who are running the onsite test facility, also has locations nearby. The nearest one to the venue is at Av Josep Tarradellas, 34
Question: What vaccinations against COVID-19 are accepted?
Answer: IAAPA follows the Spanish guidelines. As of Sept. 13, 2021 any vaccines authorised for marketing by the EMA (European Medicines Agency) and WHO (World Health Organisation) are accepted.
Question: What kind of test are accepted to access the show floor and IAAPA events?
Answer: PCR and Antigen tests.
Question: Can I pre-book my test at the testing facility at the IAAPA Expo Europe in Barcelona?
Answer: Yes, a link to online booking will be available soon on the IAAPA Expo Europe website.
Question: How long will it take to get my test results?
Answer: A PCR result takes 24 hours and an Antigen only a few hours.
Question: How frequently do I need to take PCR tests during the Expo?
Answer: IAAPA won’t do further PCR test results checks. However, if you want you can take regular PCR tests during your time at the Expo. Please note that PCR test results take 24 hours hence an Antigen test might be more suitable.
- Parking Information
- Schedule At a Glance
The IAAPA Expo Europe 2021 Schedule at a Glance provides you with a handy overview of all Special Events and Conferences. View it here
- Participants of IAAPA Expo Europe can receive discounted rates from official hotel, airline, train partners, and more.
- Travel Regulations Per Country
Please find more information about the travel regulations per country here.
Please note that this document will be updated only once per week. If you are aware of more recent updates feel free to inform [email protected].
- Air Travel
IAAPA has partnered with the SkyTeam alliance and Exhibitors and Visitors can benefit from up to 15% reduction on their airfare. Please click below to book your flight or mention the event code 4263S to your travel agent.
Official Airline Alliance Partner
IAAPA has partnered with BNetwork to offer you the best rates and flexibility on your booking in several hotels of Barcelona. Please click here to book your preferred rooms online or email [email protected].
This year, the IAAPA HQ will be located at Hotel Arts Barcelona.
Official Accommodation Partner
- Train & Bus Travel
IAAPA has partnered with Kombo to offer you 15€ on your train (SNCF, TGV, Inoui...) and bus (Flixbus, Alsa, Megabus...) tickets, valid from September 26th to October 01st for a first purchase. Please click here to book your travel and add the promo code IAAPA2021.
Official Train & Bus Partner
Please be aware many companies often inappropriately represent themselves as official vendors for IAAPA, especially offering services such as discounted hotel rooms, audio-visual services, furniture, mailing lists, show guides, etc. in conjunction with an IAAPA trade show. It is always best to check the show’s Official Vendor list before responding to any solicitation to determine if they are IAAPA-approved.
IAAPA Expo Europe 2021 participants receive COVID-19 insurance in the event of a positive PCR test result. A fee of 5€ will be automatically added to the attendee registration fee. The insurance package includes:
- Extension of hotel stay up to the limit of 150€ per day, with a maximum of 15 days.
- Medical transport to the country of origin, including return for prolonging the stay in the hotel.
- Medical Expenses and Hospitalisation (including ICU) up to 100,000€.
Even More to Explore at the Leisure Industry’s Premier Event
- IAAPA Expo Europe Children Policy
- All children attending the Expo must be registered. Registration for children 12 years of age and younger is complimentary but children must wear an identification wristband (available at Registration) at all times. Anyone age 13 years or older is required to pay the registration fee to access the trade show floor. If children are registered by a member company, member rates apply. If not, they will have to pay the full nonmember fee. IAAPA Expo Europe doesn’t have a separate children’s registration rate.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times within Fira Barcelona Gran Via.
- No children under 18 are allowed to participate in tours and special events. Children under 18 are not allowed on the trade show floor during exhibitor move in or move out, or early/late access hours.
- IAAPA recommends that only single strollers or wheeled luggage be used on the trade show floor to avoid trip hazards and injury.
- Children between 13 and 18 years of age have to pay for admission to the Expo.
- IAAPA Expo Policies
Before you arrive at IAAPA Expo Europe, familiarise yourself with the IAAPA Expo Policies. Read More.
- IAAPA Expo Europe Photography and Videography Policy
- IAAPA reserves the right to take, record, and use photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other records of the Expo for any legitimate purposes, including commercial advertising.